Our Belief Statement
We believe that...
- Every child can learn.
- Every child and every family shall be treated fairly and deserves respect.
- Every individual in the community has a responsibility for the education and well being of its members.
- High expectations and high standards for all learners result in higher achievement.
- All children deserve to come to school ready to learn every day.
- The strength of diversity is an asset.
- The strength of a community is its ability to advocate for all its children.
- Well-prepared learners meet the challenges of a global, competitive market.
- Children are most successful in school when families work as partners with the school community in the learning process.